Apex Legends Season 2 is Coming!
This article is about “Apex Legends Season 2” it will include when will it come and the updates we are waiting for. Respawn Entertainment made a live broadcast about Apex Legends Season 2 when will it come. Therefore, Lee Horn responded to the questions during the live broadcast of the players said that they care about their suggestions and opinions. Moreover, Lee Horn also talked about the changes to the Apex Legends and the current problems of the game.
- Leveling with new daily and weekly quests.
- Leveling with Battle Pass will take less time.
- An additional three legendary skins.
- Badge and stat tracker replaced by new prizes.
- Now you can earn more crafting material.
- Legendary items will be easier to make.
- L-STAR, a new weapon with energy bullets.
Daily And Weekly Tasks:
Each player will have new quests. These quests will make it easier to level up Battle Pass. Quests that are aimed to entertain the players. Respawn Entertainment guarantees that it wouldn’t take too much time to complete these missions.
An extra three legendary weapons added. You will be able to get these weapons at every 15 levels. Respawn Entertainment’s main goal in this season is to distribute cosmetics fairly to everyone. Furthermore, the last legendary weapon will change its appearance after every 10 levels.
Badge and stat tracker removed from the premium Battle Pass. This badge will keep the statistics of the players and will not be in the prize pool. New prizes will be waiting for us!
Crafting Legendary Item Made Easy!
In Apex Legends Season 2, it will be easier to win crafting materials. Everyone will have a chance to create a legendary they want.
Apex Elite Queue:
Apex Elite Queue, which will be available from June 4 to July 2, 2019, is a special game mode that brings together the top five players or teams in their last matches. The aim of the Elite Queue was to provide the players with a competitive environment. Moreover, in the Elite Queue, the damaging ring will close faster and players will receive more damage when they are outside the ring.
The weekend event, which will be available from 7 to 10 June 2019 at 10.00, will give players twice the experience to level up.
Battle Pass Bonus XP:
The players, who are ranked in the top 5 in the rankings, will be awarded an extra experience. Players are given some special loot and prizes. These prizes achieved by performing some special tasks.
- Legendary Hunt Badge – Become the top 5 in any match.
- Rare Wolfpack G7 Scout weapon appearance – Be in the top 5 in an Apex Elite match.
- Epic Master of the Hunt Bloodhound character appearance – Finish in top 5 in any genre 5 times.
- Legendary Tames Beast Triple Take weapon appearance – Become Champions twice in any type match (consecutive or not).
- These missions will be available from June 4th to June 18th. Therefore, you will not be able to unlock those prizes after that date.
If you want to play this free Battle Royale you can download Apex Legends you can go to Origin and sign up.